Position: Social Media Marketing
Salary: NON-PAID internship
We’re looking to fill 3 positions in the next 3-4 months and we’ve found that internships are the best way to find the right people. (60% of our employees were interns)
You will work remotely and be trained via pre-recorded videos and Skype training sessions.
A well-established marketing firm seeks looking to train and possibly hire interns to manage multiple social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and several others).
This position is unpaid, but offers cutting edge training, exceptional resume-building word and networking opportunities and can lead to full-time employment. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the social media marketing industry, how to create direct response campaigns to attract prospects and convert them into customers, and how to create a business that generates a monthly continuity income for an entrepreneurial company.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Internship will entail:
- Utilizing social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinating online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Track and monitor community engagement - Collaborate with other employees on projects and assignments
- Coordinate with with other employees and service providers to ensure work continuity.
Applicant must be a competent writer and Social Networking/Internet savvy with plenty of original ideas as you’ll be contributing directly to the monthly features (and writing many of them) tracking data, doing market research, etc.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above -- training will be provided.Must be dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter.
If you are interested in a Marketing And Business Development internship:
- With an entrepreneurial company in business for over 20 years
- With a company that has remote workers all over the world
- With a company run by a really fun (wacky) team
- Flexible hours (We are VERY flexible hours - as long as you're getting the work done)
- Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business using social media, press and article writing
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
This is NOT for you if you are looking for:
- A paid Marketing And Business Development intern position
- A stuffy office environment
- A "big" company
- Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
* If you're not able to start full time in the next 2-3 months, this will not negatively impact your intern application