Digital Marketing Internship
Learn how to use social media the right way
and make yourself invaluable in this new job market
Digital Marketing Jobs have increase 450% since the pandemic and it's going to get even better for Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing Specialists. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to work on LIVE projects to get real-world, hands-on training to learn or hone your digital marketing skills.
*** IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY ***
1. Please take our pre-interview self-assessment. This is required for the interview.
https://moneymouthmarketing.com/skills-assessment (opens in a new window)
2. SCHEDULE your interview: https://www.scheduleyou.in/cBgrarw8Yn (opens in a new window)
3. After scheduling your interview, you will be forwarded to a page to watch two pre-interview videos and read through our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. This page answers about 99% of the questions people have. Please watch them BEFORE asking any questions about the position. If you aren't forwarded, please use this link: https://moneymouthmarketing.com/pre-interview-video
You must complete this BEFORE your interview.
Thanks again, and good luck!
We look forward to working with you!
1. We are looking to hire several candidates within 3 months or so. If this is a good match, you will be offered to start FULL-TIME in about that time frame. If for some reason, you're not a good fit for us, we may recommend you to a network of 40+ other organizations hiring digital marketing specialists - WE ARE PROUD TO SAY THAT 67% of the people who complete our training will get a job in digital marketing.
2. This is a NON-PAID internship, but there are definitely opportunities for compensation of up to $4,000/mo throughout the internship.
3. If you're in school, this internship CAN be a part of your grade and/or provide school credits. We have a specific program for those looking to get credits.
4. We require approximately 20 hours per week to get the most value from your internship. We operate 24/7, so the hours are EXTREMELY flexible and you can work ANYTIME of the day, any day of the week. (Weekends available, but optional)
5. This position is 100% remote - meaning that you will NOT go into any office to work.
6. Must be 18 or older. Turning 18 within a month of applying is acceptable. ANYTHING beyond 1 month from now is not. Please don't ask for any exceptions. Apply at later date.
DO NOT CALL US unless you have specific questions that are not answered in the pre-interview videos.
This is NOT for you if you are looking for:
- A paid Marketing And Business Development intern position
- A stuffy office environment
- A "big" company
- Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes